Photo by RJF Productions
Oh… Hey there! Thanks for taking time out of your busy life to creep my bio! Let’s be honest, That’s what we do in our spare time… Creep other people’s profiles… At least that’s what I do… Anywho! Let’s play a game of 20 questions… Well let’s do 10 because 20 is too many! You ask, and I’ll answer!
1. What is your sign? I once got pulled over because I ran a STOP sign… So obviously not a STOP sign… Oh… My astrological sign… Taurus!
2. Favorite Food? Anything that grows in the ground… Weird right? It’s because I’m a vegetarian… I like leafs & stuff… I basically eat like a rabbit… I love rabbits… Aren’t they cute!?
3. Favorite Animal? Seriously? Is there any other answer other than CATS! Who doesn’t love cats. Even if you say no, tell me you haven’t smiled or giggled at a cleaver Cat Meme while scrolling through your Facebook Newsfeed on a Monday Morning.
3. Who is your role model/hero? First I’ll tell you who ISN’T my role model/hero… Lindsay Lohan or Charlie Sheen… Self Explanatory. But for real… Christina Aguilera. She has powerhouse vocals, and who doesn’t remember her music video for “Dirty”… Enough said.
4. Name one funny trait you have, that you would like others to know. I have the amazing ability to always hurt myself… I’ve lit my BBQ on fire after trying to cook 1 tofu dog at 9 o’clock at night in the middle of winter, I have stabbed a steak knife (yeah… I know… I’m a vegetarian that owns steak knives… Werid) through my palm, Lit my toaster on fire after attempting to make Grilled Cheese after seeing it done on Pintrest… Note to self don’t believe everything you read/see on the internet.
5. If you turn into your partner for a day, what would you do? Well isn’t that an odd question… Do I have to keep this PG rated?
6. What’s the funniest pick up line used on you? I had a dude walk up to me at a bar and ask what kind of material his shirt was made of… I said Cotton? He then replied… Nope… Boyfriend material… I gave him my number.
7. Where have you traveled? Jamaica, Bahamas, LA, Swift Current, Victoria, Toronto
8. What’s the most unusual thing you’ve had in your purse? It depends what you find unusual… I once had a shower head in my purse… True Story!
9. What’s the one thing you want to accomplish before you die? Pet all the cats in the world.
10. What one event in your childhood had the greatest effect on your life? Probably the time my mom dropped me on my head as a small child.